Page List

Search on the blog

2022年4月24日日曜日

GAFA Engineer's English Vocabulary List: Page 1

slick

  • The new feature is slick!
  • We must ensure our onboarding process is slick.

dip

  • You can see a dip in the graph.
  • The sun dipped below the horizon.

bump

  • The tool can automatically bump version numbers.
  • The minimum wage in the state was bumped.

rubber stamp

  • Stop rubber stamping pull requests.
  • Can someone rubber stamp this request?

circle back

  • I would like to circle back to a topic that we covered in the previous meeting.
  • Can I circle back to you later?

just to close the loop

  • Just to close the loop, this bug should be fixed in the next release.
  • I'll follow up with him just to close the loop.

my two cents

  • But that's just my two cents.
  • My two cents is you should go with the first approach.

avail of

  • you should avail of this opportunity.
  • Expat workers can avail of the new tax regime.

expedite

  • The managers are encouraged to attend the meeting to expedite the approval process.
  • How can I expedite my visa application?

long face

  • Why the long face?
  • Why has he got such a long face?


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿