Page List

Search on the blog

2023年1月4日水曜日

GAFA Engineer's English Vocabulary List: Page 6

It's a shame

  • It's a shame you didn't come.
  • It's a shame you feel that way.

under the weather

  • My wife is under the weather today.
  • I'm feeling a bit under the weather.

flaky

  • The unit test is flaky.
  • Most people have at least one flaky friend.

in the loop

  • Include me in the loop!
  • I've been out of the loop for some reason.

holistic

  • Look at the system holistically.
  • I use an intuitive and holistic approach.

perpetual

  • The group is not perpetual.
  • The software is provisioned with a perpetual license.

installment

  • In today's installment, we'll explore our data stores.
  • Can I pay in installments?

bespoke
  • Bespoke software is necessary.
  • The store is selling bespoke men's suits.
aggravate
  • The problem has been aggravated.
  • The new rollout aggravates the situation.
fat-finger
  • You may have fat-fingered the email address.
  • It was just a fat-fingered mistake.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿