Page List

Search on the blog

2022年11月27日日曜日

GAFA Engineer's English Vocabulary List: Page 4

hiccup
  • There’s no hiccup in connectivity in the service.
  • I'm having hiccups in my internet connectivity.
preso
  • Somebody wants to give a team preso? 
  • Attached is the preso deck for the meeting.
peeps
  • This is for LAX peeps only.
  • What's up my peeps!
defunct
  • What is this defunct mailing group for?
  • How to kill a defunct process?
off the hook
  • You are off the hook for a few hour.
  • I’ll let you off the hook.
nuke
  • The new release nuked everything.
  • We nuke weeds and insects with chemicals.
tentatively
  • I tentatively plan to shutdown the group.
  • She tentatively said yes.
FWIW
  • FWIW, you could also use this. 
  • FWIW, we have had a same issue last week.
revamp
  • Revamp the check list.
  • The  system needs revamping.
goosebumps
  •  You really gave us goosebumps.
  •  This speech gave me goosebumps!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿